Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hey Blanket Head,

Lets get under the covers
and eat marshmallows.
This reality milk is stained
pink but not sweet,
I will tip the bowl for you.
Wipe the drips from your chin.
You are a better breakfast
than I've had in a long time.
Sustainable. Hearty. Ball of butter
melting on pancakes.

You do key play so well,
but let's breathe fragments under here.
...these will be useless.
Silence will suffice or....breathe.
rms instead of (parenthesis)
winks instead of ;)
Eye to eye %. Wrap @round me.
Hair in mouths instead of commas.
"Wait, almost got it, there."

I won't worry about my belly
or my funky eyebrow.
You don't worry about losing desire.
You never had it anyway.
Desire just means lack
and you lack nothing, Shining Spoon.

So let's be everything.
Make shadow pictures on white walls.
The beginning was always useless until
someone gave it a name. Someone drew a
picture and saw that it was good.
Begin again with me. There is no purpose
to search for.We lost our purpose on the
floor somewhere.In the quilts and laundry
and sunbeams. It floatslike dust particles,
sings like flukes.
Mistake with me. Ignore with me.

We don't need no stinkin' reasons.
I promise when we've Capitalized each other,
and we've shift/ed all our tendencies,
{the loathing and the doubt mostly}
I will take you outside.
We will roll in the grass, like mammals do.
A summer of awakening, a curly str@w of marvel.
Sip with me. Believe with me.
This could be your greatest purpose ever.

Love,
Cotton Mouth





© lauren zuniga

No comments: